Rochdale Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pictures reveal transformation of users hooked on deadly drug

3 posters

Go down

Pictures reveal transformation of users hooked on deadly drug Empty Pictures reveal transformation of users hooked on deadly drug

Post  Guest Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:16 pm

Pictures reveal transformation of users hooked on deadly drug ESwXO

Back to top Go down

Pictures reveal transformation of users hooked on deadly drug Empty Re: Pictures reveal transformation of users hooked on deadly drug

Post  Hinch Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:43 am

I should put some pix up of me laughing and joking in the pub on a Friday evening and then some the morning after when I am in the throes of an almighty hangover. Talk about 'before and after'!

Shocking photos. Amazing how quickly physical, mental and moral degeneration takes place when someone gets addicted to crack.

A distant family member died earlier this year. Was on methadone from age 14 and then became an alcoholic. He died aged 40 from alcoholic liver disease. He looked 60. He also had Korsakoff's Syndrome which left him with all the signs and symptoms of senile dementia.

I smoked a bit of grass in my late teens and very early 20's but unlike many of my mates, I never got into the harder stuff. A couple of pints of real ale and a nice Grouse is enough for me.
Hinch
Hinch
Spaceship Commander
Spaceship Commander

Back to top Go down

Pictures reveal transformation of users hooked on deadly drug Empty Re: Pictures reveal transformation of users hooked on deadly drug

Post  Ann M Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:08 pm

That, is the most horrific thing I have ever seen. Maybe it should be displayed in doctors surgeries, buses and public places as a dreadful warning to people.
What a waste of young peoples lives.

Ann M
Crew
Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  cyfrifia Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:22 pm

It's America. As far as I am aware there is little methamphetamine use in the UK, or am I wrong? There are certainly loads of destructive amphetamine based 'party' drugs used. Blackpool is bad for them. We have to depend on the police to keep these drugs off the streets, methamphetamine is highly addictive and destructive.

cyfrifia
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:27 pm

Usage here was low but has been on the increase for a few years now:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/3645521/Sun-investigation-into-meth-in-UK.html

Back to top Go down

Post  cyfrifia Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:32 pm

Robert Lancaster, defending, said Khosravi was high on the drug crystal meth and had a £150-a-week habit when the attack took place.

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/crime/s/1598186_jailed-rapist-who-filmed-sick-attack-on-his-ipad

cyfrifia
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down