Rochdale Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, I'm back!

3 posters

Go down

Hey, I'm back! Empty Hey, I'm back!

Post  Charly Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:53 pm

Just a quick hello to say I'm back.
Charly
Charly
Spaceship Commander
Spaceship Commander

Back to top Go down

Hey, I'm back! Empty Re: Hey, I'm back!

Post  cyfrifia Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:41 am

Hello Charlie, have you been on holiday?

I thought it was bad enough when holiday hotel entertainment people blasted the 'Birdie Song' on frequent repeat at people trying to relax by the pool, but did this hotel management really think sending a group of armed men dressed in black bursting in to the restraunt, doing a simulated gun massacre, would go down well as holiday entertainment?

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/holiday-village-aliathon-fake-terror-11578811

cyfrifia
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Charly Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:25 pm

Had some difficulty getting back on the site, passwords etc kept saying noooooo

Have taken time out after losing our friend Hinch but he wanted Rochdale Talk to carry on and Im happy that a couple of you kept it going .

Charly
Charly
Spaceship Commander
Spaceship Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlas Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:19 pm

Hiya Charly. Lovely to see you made it. Happy to chat on here as on Facebook. Be good to see more of the 'old' gang if they can make it also. Smile Smile Smile Smile

cyfrifia - Charly has been to America at least twice in the last year to my knowledge. A lady of humble means who knows how to stretch the pennies (so she tells me). And one who doesn't suffer fools gladly - I know - I was there Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

With regards your post of the hotel in Cyprus. That's not what I would call a fair sense of humour, more an horrific sense of shock treatment. I'm amazed the actors went along with it. World's going to hell in a basket. Shocked Surprised Shocked Surprised Shocked Surprised
Atlas
Atlas
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  cyfrifia Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:15 pm

It's all good fun, hotel workers love that sort of thing. If you hand the entertainments manager some fizzing comedy dynamite as you check out, he will look forward to seeing you again next year.

Last edited by cyfrifia on Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

cyfrifia
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Charly Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:24 pm

I'm off soon on a little jaunt with the grandsons to Fuerteventura for a couple of weeks. Disneyworld is on the cards for next summer as Archie is the only one who hasn't been yet, he's coming up 6
He loved California visiting SeaWorld and San Diego Zoo but I think his favourite was seeing all the characters on the Hollywood Boulevard.
Charly
Charly
Spaceship Commander
Spaceship Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlas Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:46 pm

Don't forget your visa Charly. You know how difficult it will be from now on to travel anywhere including your own bus route to town. That Brexit jobbie has made us prisoners in our own lifetime. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Gosh. Don't know how I managed to see half the world 50 years ago before the EU? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Atlas
Atlas
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down