Rochdale Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football

2 posters

Go down

Football   Empty Football

Post  Jeanie Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:56 pm

What are you men like when football is on ?
There I was tonight washing my hair getting ready to take my Mum for her hospital appointment tomorrow when I heard all this commotion downstairs ?

I ran down thinking I had an houseful of football fans in my front room !

No it was my hubby sat there shouting at the telly, for goodness sake it's only a game are you ALL the same confused
Jeanie
Jeanie
Officer of the Watch
Officer of the Watch

Back to top Go down

Football   Empty Re: Football

Post  Atlas Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:38 am

No. Most definitely not. I haven't watched a football match in the last 50 years and have no wish to either.
It does appear that many males loose their faculties when twenty seven men garbed in gaudy uniform venture onto a grass plain whereupon sits a small inoffensive orb of dubious ownership and proceed to kick seven bells of manure out of the poor thing. It's quite an appalling scene in a crowded room especially when one is trying to have some social discord with one's friends and two wobbly white posts hove into view on the telly. I thought someone was about to get murdered or a Maggie Thatcher lookalike had crossed the threshold.
I can't tell you what makes this phenomena. I blame some of the water and that estrogen that apparently keeps getting in it. Perhaps evolution will take care of it one day. Sad
Atlas
Atlas
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum