Rochdale Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 more years

4 posters

Go down

4 more years Empty 4 more years

Post  Charly Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:09 am

Barack Obama has won the race to the White House and spread the news with a tweet "4 more years"
Good Luck to him on his 2nd term of office
Charly
Charly
Spaceship Commander
Spaceship Commander

Back to top Go down

4 more years Empty Re: 4 more years

Post  Atlas Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:42 am

I agree Charly. However America has a massive debt problem, 16 trillion at the last count, which is constantly growing year on year. She will have to make some very draconian decisions these next few years if the costs to her treasury are to be reconcilled and brought down to fiscal union with her output. Obama will have that to contend with regardless of the internal political problem with the Republicans. I see no answer to her 'social' problems until such times as she stops spending such vast sums on her war/defence policies and begins to concentrate more on her own people than trying to police and thus influence all the other peoples of the world. Whether she liked it or not the last 50 years have been a policy of 'empire' building, something she and her politicians have always denied, and like all 'empires' they have ultimately to come to an end. When she begins to be honest with herself her people will benefit - but not until.
Atlas
Atlas
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Chill37 Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:13 am

At least he will now be able to concentrate on the job at hand and not have to worry about re-election.

Chill37
Officer of the Watch
Officer of the Watch

Back to top Go down

Post  Irishman Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:20 am

Chill37 wrote:At least he will now be able to concentrate on the job at hand and not have to worry about re-election.

Sorry Chill but the status quo has just been upheld, absolutely nothing has changed on this election. It would have been easier and done more good if he had handed out a billion dollars (spent on the election) too the poor and those still without power in America because of the storms.

America is in the same position it was the day before the election, he doesn’t have a mandate to make the decisions on the economy needed without the need for co-operation of the other side, he doesn’t have a ‘Nick Clegg’ to take the flak and mis-direct as we have in Britain while the PM destroys they country getting it back to them and us and slave labour and us plebs behaving or we’ll sort you out type thing.

You remember Tony’s theme tune, well things can only get worse from now on.

Irishman
Crew
Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Chill37 Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:35 am

Yes I know the status que has been maintained. I know he has an uphill battle , considering the Lower House is against him.

But to be honest i am glad he has got a new term.

Chill37
Officer of the Watch
Officer of the Watch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down