Rochdale Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abu Qatada: Time this was done and dusted

+5
teamplayer2
past it
Hinch
Jeanie
Charly
9 posters

Go down

Abu Qatada: Time this was done and dusted Empty Abu Qatada: Time this was done and dusted

Post  Charly Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:59 pm

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/ministers-qatada-appeal-rejected

Why, oh why cant we get rid of this person? scratch Suspect
Charly
Charly
Spaceship Commander
Spaceship Commander

Back to top Go down

Abu Qatada: Time this was done and dusted Empty Re: Abu Qatada: Time this was done and dusted

Post  Jeanie Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:46 pm

I totally agree Charly !
Jeanie
Jeanie
Officer of the Watch
Officer of the Watch

Back to top Go down

Abu Qatada: Time this was done and dusted Empty Re: Abu Qatada: Time this was done and dusted

Post  Hinch Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:49 pm

Charly wrote:http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/ministers-qatada-appeal-rejected

Poltical incompetence? Law of the land?
Hinch
Hinch
Spaceship Commander
Spaceship Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeanie Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:16 pm

Hinch wrote:
Charly wrote:http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/ministers-qatada-appeal-rejected

Poltical incompetence? Law of the land?

I don't think there is such a "Law of the land" more a case of get your act together he is an immigrant deport him. Our rules not theirs stand up and take the consequences stop being so damn soft & political correct
What a farce !!!
Jeanie
Jeanie
Officer of the Watch
Officer of the Watch

Back to top Go down

Post  past it Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:29 pm

The human rights used to keep this man in the UK are designed to "protect " him. It is a shame that his protection means the innocent in the UK may be unprotected.
I am sure the human rights laws were never designed to allow this man to stay in the UK but until those laws are amended the law is the law.

Last edited by past it on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

past it
Crew
Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  teamplayer2 Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:49 pm

It is a farce when we cannot seem to control our own borders against people like him. Human Rights! What about the Human Rights to protect our own people and country. The more you think about it and the trouble that is going on in places in Europe it does make me think should we stay in the EU anymore,
teamplayer2
teamplayer2
Spaceship Commander
Spaceship Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinch Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:09 pm

The European Convention on Human Rights, largely drawn up by the UK pre-dates our membership of the EU by decades.

Definitely not drawn up with scum like him in mind though.
Hinch
Hinch
Spaceship Commander
Spaceship Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  johnb Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:12 pm

Keep him in luxury, give him everything he wants, including Internet and media access. He will be discredited, lose credibility and sink into anonymity and obscurity,

Cheap at twice the price - and no irony tag.
johnb
johnb
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 pm

johnb wrote:Keep him in luxury, give him everything he wants, including Internet and media access. He will be discredited, lose credibility and sink into anonymity and obscurity,

Cheap at twice the price - and no irony tag.

So you don't think he will pose a risk to public safety and security in Britain at any time in the future then Question

Back to top Go down

Post  johnb Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:30 pm

He will only be a public danger if he is allowed to be credible. Remove that, and his following will melt away.
johnb
johnb
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post  keithatrochdale Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:13 pm

Ship him out now.

He has shown he does not respect human rights, so why should they protect him!

keithatrochdale
keithatrochdale
Crew
Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppyanna555 Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:23 pm

I totally agree Keith, he is a cancer of the UK!!
Poppyanna555
Poppyanna555
Officer of the Watch
Officer of the Watch

Back to top Go down

Post  teamplayer2 Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:30 pm

That is an insult to cancer.
teamplayer2
teamplayer2
Spaceship Commander
Spaceship Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  cyfrifia Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:10 pm

The UK government has signed a new mutual assistance treaty with Jordan. Lets hope this agreement between Theresa May and Katie Price will be reliable.

cyfrifia
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppyanna555 Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:08 pm

ONLY in the UK could this be allowed to happen and NO John B, why should he be allowed to languish in luxury with no measure of expense spared in order to 'lose credibility'? let him 'lose credibility' in prison! Oh, I hear you say "that will just boost his following making him a martyr" well, I'm sure many, like myself, would darn well risk it! Evil or Very Mad
Poppyanna555
Poppyanna555
Officer of the Watch
Officer of the Watch

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinch Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:20 pm

If he was in the US of A he'd be chained to his concrete bed in the Supermax in Florence, Colorado for the rest of his life with no chance of parole.

Not a fan of US justice but it seems better able to deal with this sort of situation. 4 cameras in each cell, lights on 24/7, hands outside the bedcovers at all times so no self-abuse permitted.

They have a great website.
Hinch
Hinch
Spaceship Commander
Spaceship Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppyanna555 Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:43 pm

I totally agree Hinch.
Poppyanna555
Poppyanna555
Officer of the Watch
Officer of the Watch

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinch Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:49 pm

I thought you might Poppy. (Insert rare Hinch smiley) Smile
Hinch
Hinch
Spaceship Commander
Spaceship Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  johnb Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:26 pm

So we've finally managed to do it legitimately. Don't know whether I am surprised or shocked.

Since it is properly constituted with proper safeguards I am not objecting to the deportation in the slightest. I just find it ridiculous that successive governments have taken so long to make the deportation above board and capable of execution.
johnb
johnb
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeanie Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:06 pm

just tie him to the undermath of the plane and damn well send him !!! who runs this country at the end of the day ?
Jeanie
Jeanie
Officer of the Watch
Officer of the Watch

Back to top Go down

Post  teamplayer2 Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:09 pm

Not British Justice in the UK Jeanie.
teamplayer2
teamplayer2
Spaceship Commander
Spaceship Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down