Rochdale Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Litter dumping (advice)

2 posters

Go down

Litter dumping (advice) Empty Litter dumping (advice)

Post  Mulldog Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:05 pm

Once a week whilst walking my dog I notice a blue car parked up in a nearby no-through street and the sole occupant eating a large take-away meal. 9/10 on returning to the same spot on my way back from the walk I find the wrappers, cartons, papers all thrown down on the pavement where the car was parked. This has been going on for months.

Stopping short of a stakeout how would you suggest I precede with this issue? I even took to tweeting the registration number of the car to GMP on one occasion but unsurprisingly nobody replied.  Rolling Eyes

Mulldog
Mulldog
Crew
Crew

Back to top Go down

Litter dumping (advice) Empty Re: Litter dumping (advice)

Post  Old Regulator Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:24 pm

Mulldog wrote:Once a week whilst walking my dog I notice a blue car parked up in a nearby no-through street and the sole occupant eating a large take-away meal. 9/10 on returning to the same spot on my way back from the walk I find the wrappers, cartons, papers all thrown down on the pavement where the car was parked. This has been going on for months.

Stopping short of a stakeout how would you suggest I precede with this issue? I even took to tweeting the registration number of the car to GMP on one occasion but unsurprisingly nobody replied.  Rolling Eyes 

it is not a police matter. give the car reg to the council environmental dept. cheers

Old Regulator
Crew
Crew

Back to top Go down