Rochdale Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infringing their rights or protecting them both?

3 posters

Go down

Infringing their rights or protecting them both? Empty Infringing their rights or protecting them both?

Post  southernbelle Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:43 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19657646

Should all female soldiers have a pregnancy test before returning to frontline duty?
southernbelle
southernbelle
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Back to top Go down

Infringing their rights or protecting them both? Empty Re: Infringing their rights or protecting them both?

Post  Charly Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:40 am

I think I read somewhere that one or two had become pregnant in order to be 'grounded' from tours.
Obviously this lady hasn't done that.
I know its possible to not know you are pregnant, my daughter didn't know until 6 weeks before her baby was born and only found out then because she went to the doctor on an unrelated issue!
AND baby weighed 9lbs 9oz! bounce
It seemed once she found out she sprouted in all directions!
Charly
Charly
Spaceship Commander
Spaceship Commander

Back to top Go down

Infringing their rights or protecting them both? Empty Re: Infringing their rights or protecting them both?

Post  Jeanie Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:20 pm

My mum didn't know she was pregnant with my youngest brother till she was nearly 8 months the doctors kept telling her she had "Wind" Smile we both carried together my son & my brother (his uncle) were born 6 months apart Laughing
Jeanie
Jeanie
Officer of the Watch
Officer of the Watch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum