Rochdale Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another child dies in teeth of dogs

+7
johnb
southernbelle
Charly
Poppyanna555
Hinch
cyfrifia
Old Regulator
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Another child dies in teeth of dogs - Page 2 Empty Re: Another child dies in teeth of dogs

Post  Charly Wed May 01, 2013 9:06 pm

As any of the other forum members who have been to my house will tell you, my 2 Rotties are put into the kitchen when anyone comes in, one of them learned how to press the handle down to open the kitchen door so the simple solution was to turn the handle the other way so it has to be lifted up...he's not sussed that one!
Charly
Charly
Spaceship Commander
Spaceship Commander

Back to top Go down

Another child dies in teeth of dogs - Page 2 Empty Re: Another child dies in teeth of dogs

Post  Jeanie Wed May 01, 2013 10:45 pm

Charly wrote:As any of the other forum members who have been to my house will tell you, my 2 Rotties are put into the kitchen when anyone comes in, one of them learned how to press the handle down to open the kitchen door so the simple solution was to turn the handle the other way so it has to be lifted up...he's not sussed that one!

I will vouch for that everyone knows how fearful I am of dogs but I can honestly say I am always at ease if I go to Charly's Smile it is down to the owners at the end of the day.
Jeanie
Jeanie
Officer of the Watch
Officer of the Watch

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinch Thu May 02, 2013 10:13 am

Well when I called at your gaff a year of so ago, you had one of those little Mexican hairless things running around the living room. I felt very intimidated.
Hinch
Hinch
Spaceship Commander
Spaceship Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Charly Thu May 02, 2013 1:30 pm

That was Marvin, Charlottes Chihuahua.., he was fully grown when you saw him.
I didnt think you needed to keep him away with that whip and dining chair though! he was only sniffing your shoes (he couldnt reach to sniff any further) Laughing
Charly
Charly
Spaceship Commander
Spaceship Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartacus Thu May 02, 2013 2:24 pm

Charly wrote:That was Marvin, Charlottes Chihuahua.., he was fully grown when you saw him.
I didnt think you needed to keep him away with that whip and dining chair though! he was only sniffing your shoes (he couldnt reach to sniff any further) Laughing

Laughing

Loved the "whip and dining chair" crack. Reminds me of our Jack Russell. Barks like the clappers when anyone knocks at the door and continues none stop it that someone happens to be a man. Everyone assumes he's a giant Smile

Spartacus
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post  Charly Thu May 02, 2013 2:44 pm

Yes it was funny to see Hinch in fear, I just told him to put his hat over the dog..hey presto...Marvin disappeared!
Charly
Charly
Spaceship Commander
Spaceship Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  cyfrifia Sun May 26, 2013 1:49 pm

The great British public have yet to learn how to keep a dog.

Liverpool pensioner dies in horrific dog attack.
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-pensioner-dies-horrific-dog-4017377

cyfrifia
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2