Rochdale Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More money in the NHS?

3 posters

Go down

More money in the NHS? Empty More money in the NHS?

Post  Hinch Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:59 am

An excellent example of where some of the money that the government spends on the NHS ends up and how the increasing use of privatisation works.

http://www.healthinvestor.co.uk/ShowArticleNews.aspx?ID=2900

Hinch
Hinch
Spaceship Commander
Spaceship Commander

Back to top Go down

More money in the NHS? Empty Re: More money in the NHS?

Post  Atlas Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:22 am

Having been born on the advent of the NHS and having been treated throughout within its comforting environs and having watched and listened to 70 years of 'discussions/arguments regarding same I remain to be convinced that wholly public or wholly private can ever be the answer. There has to be a 'finite' resource and thus wholly public at whatever the cost doesn't sit well with me - conversely neither does wholly private with all its profit motives. Therefore I am in the camp that says there has to be a mix of the two. How that is mixed and who decides what has to left to those with the most expertise in the subject. I lean towards those who say inadequate 'manning' and 'inadequate' discipline in all spheres is the culprit when things go 'wrong'. Perhaps - regardless of 'how' and who - when those two factors are corrected we might settle down to a more satisfactory service???
Atlas
Atlas
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  teamplayer2 Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:56 pm

Incredible is not Hinch. HAVE TO PAY THEM AS WELL MILLIONS OF POUNDS TO LEAVE. You could not make it up.
teamplayer2
teamplayer2
Spaceship Commander
Spaceship Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down