Rochdale Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Called to account

Go down

Called to account Empty Called to account

Post  Chill37 Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:11 pm

I see that the overpaid pointless Police Commissioner is calling all the high ranking officers of GMP to detention to explain themselves and their actions over issues as child abuse cases and fraud.

I would like to suggest something further.

I would call all those who presided over the child abuse case in Rochdale such as Roger Ellis. But to interview them by Police under caution to explain their actions. Then hand them over to the fraud squad. As there is no way on Earth Roger deserved his gold plated pay off/golden handshake given his actions.

Chill37
Officer of the Watch
Officer of the Watch

Back to top Go down

Called to account Empty Re: Called to account

Post  Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:06 pm

The article reads like an overdose of Spin to me Chill37

Ex-MP quote, ‘ this new style of forum means we can look at issues of significant public interest and scrutinise them in a thoughtful and useful way.’

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/police-chiefs-taken-questioning-parliamentary-style-5700032

What happened to the IPCC report on the GMP roles in Rochdale's child abuse/sexual grooming cases ?    Last heard about, some months ago, the IPCC was still considering the release of it's own second report, having been dissatisfied with answers received from it's first probe.  

Back to top Go down

Post  Chill37 Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:09 pm

Course it is spin.  What else is Mr Lloyd and his deputy sidekick doing all day.  He is probably finding something to do with his spare time after playing Candy Crush or something.

He is trying to justify his obscene wages.

Excellent point about the IPCC report. I assume this meeting will not undermine the investigation.

Chill37
Officer of the Watch
Officer of the Watch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down