Rochdale Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know what they would do without me and thee -?

2 posters

Go down

I don't know what they would do without me and thee -? Empty I don't know what they would do without me and thee -?

Post  Atlas Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:42 am

Hiya cyfrifia. How's yer rabbits? Very Happy Smile Surprised Shocked Sad Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes 
Atlas
Atlas
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

I don't know what they would do without me and thee -? Empty Re: I don't know what they would do without me and thee -?

Post  Atlas Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:42 am

And Hinch. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
Atlas
Atlas
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

I don't know what they would do without me and thee -? Empty Re: I don't know what they would do without me and thee -?

Post  cyfrifia Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:17 pm

The rabbits are running wild. It does look a bit as though Rochdale has gone all snoozy.

cyfrifia
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlas Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:57 am

Tell me about it. I thought I had wandered into another dimension. Scary affraid affraid bom 
Atlas
Atlas
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlas Tue May 06, 2014 12:43 am

Well it's a bit of a pleasent surprise to discover nothing at all is happening in the town that warrents discussion here. I suppose the Bank Holiday has taken most of you away somewhere to much more sulubrious climes. Me - I don't do that 'cos my climes are already very sulubrious and it's one long holiday that I'm on. 33 years this year. Enjoy - Neutral Neutral Wink 
Atlas
Atlas
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  cyfrifia Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:35 am

Perhaps the further away you get from Rochdale, the more interesting it looks? Distance lends enchantment to the view.

cyfrifia
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down