Rochdale Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Labour Party in Rochdale and Milnrow!

4 posters

Go down

Labour Party in Rochdale and Milnrow! Empty Labour Party in Rochdale and Milnrow!

Post  teamplayer2 Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:41 pm

Not being very involved in local politics much but wanting find out something. I noticed how quiet the Labour Party is in Milnrow. Never hear much what they get up to or never seem to get to know anything about our Labour candidates in Milnrow only at election time. Never see my local councillors on anything they are up to on any local websites, which is suppose to be the modern way on keeping up to speed with the voters.

Get a lot of soundbites from the Labour Party in Rochdale but what about the action.
teamplayer2
teamplayer2
Spaceship Commander
Spaceship Commander

Back to top Go down

Labour Party in Rochdale and Milnrow! Empty Re: Labour Party in Rochdale and Milnrow!

Post  Jeanie Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:50 pm

It's not just in Milnrow T.P ! I can't believe how quite it has gone regarding our Healthcare in the Borough since it was taken over by the Leader of the Council seems Health Overview & Scrutiny has given up the challenge to Pennine Acute or any other closures !

Well lets see if by this time next year the other 8 A&E closures including Fairfield makes a difference Wink
Jeanie
Jeanie
Officer of the Watch
Officer of the Watch

Back to top Go down

Labour Party in Rochdale and Milnrow! Empty Re: Labour Party in Rochdale and Milnrow!

Post  Chill37 Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:30 am

Just wait till Election time then you wont be able to keep the Cllrs quiet!

Chill37
Officer of the Watch
Officer of the Watch

Back to top Go down

Post  UP THE DALE Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:36 pm

Has anyone heard anything from ANY party in Rochdale since the elections?
UP THE DALE
UP THE DALE
Officer of the Watch
Officer of the Watch

Back to top Go down

Post  Chill37 Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:37 pm

UP THE DALE wrote:Has anyone heard anything from ANY party in Rochdale since the elections?

Yes I have,

Ive heard quite often from Cllr Andy Kelly. He has emailed me a few times asking how things are going and for updates on the issues he has helped me out on and ones that I have raised with him.

Chill37
Officer of the Watch
Officer of the Watch

Back to top Go down

Post  UP THE DALE Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:23 pm

That's good.
What I meant has anyone seen anything other than personal contact?
UP THE DALE
UP THE DALE
Officer of the Watch
Officer of the Watch

Back to top Go down

Post  Chill37 Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:41 pm

UP THE DALE wrote:That's good.
What I meant has anyone seen anything other than personal contact?

Well the emails were 'business' in nature rather than personal. Although he has been to my house once or twice to discuss things.

Chill37
Officer of the Watch
Officer of the Watch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down