Rochdale Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rubbish RMBC

+8
nickih
teamplayer2
Atlas
Striding
cyfrifia
Hinch
Chill37
keithatrochdale
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rubbish RMBC - Page 2 Empty Re: Rubbish RMBC

Post  Charly Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:05 pm

Some of our bins were emptied this morning but it was a eeny meeny miney mo situation take one ,leave one.
The black bin liners ect of extra cardboard/wrapping paper are still on the street but on Starring Way I noticed a pick up type van was collecting the black bags but of course this is a 'private' estate, mines council, I wonder if this had anything to do with it?
Charly
Charly
Spaceship Commander
Spaceship Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinch Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:10 pm

We compost as much of our stuff as we can.
Hinch
Hinch
Spaceship Commander
Spaceship Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinch Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:57 pm

Old Regulator wrote:
Hinch wrote:
nickih wrote:Teamplayer - 4 paragraphs and you don't even tell us what you want to tell us? That's not how chat boards work!

confused
My thoughts exactly.

I'm thinking of starting a thread on another issue I can't name. What do other posters think?

Me too. I asked everyone in the 4 ale bar yesterday and they were of the opinion that incisive and thoughtful topics could include

What day is it?
Is it your round?
Is there life before death?

What do others on here ‘think’.

Matron where’s me dictionary of the ridiculous it’s a new year and THEY are still about.

Perhaps a thread on how to tell the back from the top, bottom and sides of snooker-balls Frank?

I was given a set for Christmas. It told me how to chalk my cue, address the ball and even where on the ball I should strike with my cue tip yet when I pulled said balls out of box, no instructions or identifying marks on them identifying potential points of contact!

This has, in essence, turned a sport that I was looking forward to taking up and which I was assured called for great skill and technical ability into little more than a guessing game.

By the way Frank, the black sits just behind the reds.
Hinch
Hinch
Spaceship Commander
Spaceship Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  past it Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:17 pm

Thinking of starting a really interesting thread entitled "Why is water wet?" Forum comments please.

past it
Crew
Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlas Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:03 am

That is simply because you perceive it to be wet. Change your perception and you will change your determination of the facts as presented to you. Simples really Past it???? I'm afraid others on here may not find your subject matter very interesting and may not therefore post a reply to the same. Worry ye not. It takes all kinds to make a world - depending upon your perception of the same of course. cyclops
Atlas
Atlas
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  past it Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:21 am

Atlas wrote:That is simply because you perceive it to be wet. Change your perception and you will change your determination of the facts as presented to you. Simples really Past it???? I'm afraid others on here may not find your subject matter very interesting and may not therefore post a reply to the same. Worry ye not. It takes all kinds to make a world - depending upon your perception of the same of course. :cyclops:

Thanks for your reply. I was not expecting an analytical one although I am grateful. The topic why is water wet was meant to simply illustrate as Hinch and Salty have recently the rivetting quality of some threads which have popped up.

past it
Crew
Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlas Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:21 am

Fretter ye self not over those of the 'puffer-nutter' fraternity for they are blameless and immune to critcism from others. It's a 'brain' thing. I have things you can take should you feel you are threatened in any way from becoming assimilated. Meanwhile - dance on, as the Shaking Spear man did say. Wink
Atlas
Atlas
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2