Rochdale Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fair in a field. Top marks.

2 posters

Go down

Fair in a field. Top marks. Empty Fair in a field. Top marks.

Post  Atlas Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:20 am

I'm now back in Wales. I would pass comment on my visit regarding your present A&E which I had cause to use whilst in town. I needed assistance by way of ambulance and treatment for my brother. The time 7am in the morning the problem loosing blood at a rate of knots and he disabled etc etc. The ambulance was punctual within 15 minutes from calling. The attendance first class and caring. Whisked off to Fairfield as being the first port of call for all emergencies in the Rochdale area. Good travel and quick. Treatment instant at the other end. Everything as it should have been and I for one (not being trained in these sorts of things) found it all very satisfactory. My brother was treated well, caringly, kindly and with professionalism at every turn. I would say it was probably better than I would have got here in Wales - although it's not that bad here considering we live in the back of beyond. Whatever may be happening within your various organisations and the lack of public consultations I can only say the people on the ground (in general) haven't lost their sense of care or priorities. I give them 10 out of 10 in this instance.
Atlas
Atlas
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Fair in a field. Top marks. Empty Re: Fair in a field. Top marks.

Post  Spartacus Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:56 am

Good to hear that, Atlas.

How is your brother now?

Spartacus
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlas Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:34 am

A lot better thank you Spartacus. We await a new trial of 'pills' to see if we can arrest any further degeneration. Unfortunately it isn't something that can ever be put right again. It's all a lottery. My advice - do not stop working/having something reasonably energetic to do - ever. Retirement is all well and good but it has a down side. Keeping active as long as possible is always the best bet - even if you will inevitably lose the bet at the end of the day. Neutral
Atlas
Atlas
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down