Rochdale Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Price discrepencies in holiday costs

2 posters

Go down

Price discrepencies in holiday costs Empty Price discrepencies in holiday costs

Post  Charly Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:08 pm

Why is it that when trying to find a holiday I get different prices for the same holiday?
There is up to about £500 between prices using the same airline and hotel on the same date!
Then there is the baggage costs Evil or Very Mad anything up to £40 a case of 15kgs or £36 for 20kgs? (yeah, work that one out)
hand luggage either 5kgs or 10kgs, my brain is addled with it all!
Transfers vary between £6 per person and £19 going from the same airport to the same hotel on a shuttle coach.
I know the particular hotel do not charge for children yet the childrens ages are taken into account for a final costing (?) one agent tried to tell me the 12 year old had to be paid for as an adult when the hotel children age goes up to 17.
I'm giving up! What a Face
Charly
Charly
Spaceship Commander
Spaceship Commander

Back to top Go down

Price discrepencies in holiday costs Empty Re: Price discrepencies in holiday costs

Post  cyfrifia Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:55 pm

Then you end up sitting on the veranda overlooking the sea, listening to people talking about the completely different prices they paid for the same holiday.

cyfrifia
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Price discrepencies in holiday costs Empty Re: Price discrepencies in holiday costs

Post  Charly Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:13 pm

Not this time Cyffi, I wasnt looking for myself..I aint going Sad
Charly
Charly
Spaceship Commander
Spaceship Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down